Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Click, click, click!

I'm a little late but I just discovered Amber Fischer's 30 day photography challenge through Spooky Pooky's blog. I love Amber's photos - and this challenge sounds like a lot of fun!

I'm a few days behind but that's okay. I always am :)



Day 3: Sweet


I've never seen a s'more made like this before (biscuits on the stick?!) and it fascinated me. Marshmallows, biscuits, Mars Bar and white chocolate. Could there be anything sweeter? The best thing about Guides has to be the food made on the fire. It's going to be a good weekend!


Day 2: Yellow


All the yellow in my life right now is Gryffindor gold. This is the tie i'm making to wear to The Deathly Hallows.


Day 1: Me


Glasses and a room of messy papers. That sums me up perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment