Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm late, i'm late for a very important date

I am getting incredibly behind on Amber's photo challenge but between school, work and hosting the Round 14 LV swap i've just had no time to upload them. This week is going to be even more hectic but things should have calmed down by next weekend.

At the moment i'm distracting myself from writing my lessons for school by instead filling in the questionnaire for the Bones swap on Craftster. It's proving incredibly hard to narrow down on favorite episodes and quotes. There are just so many and I feel like i'm forgetting to mention all the best ones!! Help me please!

Bones: Objectively i'd say i'm very smart.
Although it has nothing to do with my ass.
(Episode #1.04 The Man in the Bear)

No comments:

Post a Comment