Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Getting ready for the Deathly Hallows

I'm extremely busy getting everything ready for the midnight screening of the Deathly Hallows Part 2 which is tomorrow night! As you know i'm dressing up as Hermione Granger and i'm just making a few more additions to my costume. Although i'm not sure if going as Hermione is the best idea anymore... I cannot get Danger Granger out of my head!! :)

Here is the Platform 9 3/4 sign that I made the other night just before my friends came over for a HP movie marathon. I made it very quickly and the whole thing is held together with Blutack so that I can pull it apart and reuse the paper. Oh yes, i'm that cheap.


We ate a lot of junk food and I wrote little signs for them so give them more of a Wizarding feel. I definitely want to have a proper HP party one day and put lots of effort into the decorating, these are rather pathetic.

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans (Jelly beans)

Cockroach Clusters (Clinkers)

Cauldron Cakes (not even cauldrons, instead cute little stars)

Honeydukes Chocolate Frogs (Freddos)

No comments:

Post a Comment